The Ultimate POP3 is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for receiving e-mail messages from a server and managing them remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Receiving and managing email messages easily
The POP3 component offers a comprehensive interface for POP3, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard POP3 server or secure POP3 server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Obtain mailbox information
* Authenticate securely with APOP, CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, NTLM, and Kerberos methods
POP3 Component for .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-04-04. The program can be installed on Android, iPhone, iPad, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
POP3 Component for .NET (version 6.0) has a file size of 3.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.